Learn Craps Video Source And Information:
Go here for best craps bonuses and to perfect your craps strategy – http://www.casinotop10.net/online-craps.shtml?pk_campaign=howtocraps
Although craps may seem confusing at first it’s actually pretty simple and even before you can say ‘craps’ you’ll have got to grips with it with this guide, which explains the different types of wagers that can be placed in this casino game. It also answers frequent asked questions about how each wager works and lists some top tips to improve your chance at winning.
What is a Pass line bet?
There are a range of bets you can place in craps but the most important one is the pass line bet. This is the bet placed when you’re up at the pass line where you’re betting on the shooter rolling a 7 or 11.
• If the shooter rolls a 7 or 11 on the come out roll all pass line bets win even money.
• If the shooter rolls a 2, 3 or 12 it’s called craps and all pass line bets lose.
• If they If the shooter rolls a 4, 5 6 8 9 or 10 that number becomes the point and the button is turned on and put on that number. In this instance all the pass line bets stand and the shooter has to roll the dice again. Now in order to win, the shooter has to roll the point number before they roll a 7.
– If the point number hits then all pass line bets win and pay even money
– If a 7 hits first then all pass line bets lose.
What is a come out roll?
This is when the shooter rolls the dice when you’re at the pass line (hoping for a 7 or 11). When the shooter is coming out or about to roll a come out roll, the button on the table will be off.
What is betting don’t pass?
Betting don’t pass is the opposite of the pass line and is basically like betting on the house.
What is an odds bet?
An odds bet is a special wager that can be placed when a point number is rolled. It’s essentially a side bet, where you’re betting on the shooter rolling the point before they roll a 7.
How do you place an odds bet?
To take the odds just place your chips right behind your pass line bet on the outside of the layout. If the point is rolled before a 7 you win your pass line bet and get paid out on the odds bet.
The come bet is basically the same bet as the pass line, except you have to make it after the come out roll. So if the shooter has already set the point you can bet on the come or don’t come and the bet works the same way as the pass or don’t pass bet.
How do you place a come bet?
To make a come bet just throw your chips to the right of the come bar. If the next roll is a 7 or 11 you win the come back. If it’s a 2,3 or 12 you lose. If it’s any other number the dealer will move your bet up to the corresponding number felt. This is basically the new point number just for your comeback so you’re hoping it’ll hit before the shooter rolls a 7. If you bet on the don’t come bar you’re betting on the complete opposite outcome.
A place bet is a quick bet you can make anytime after the come out roll and it’s bet on a number being rolled before a 7.
How do you make a place bet?
To make a place bet just throw your chips towards the dealer and ask them to place the number of your choice. The dealer will put your chips below the number and if it’s rolled before a 7 you win.
What is a proposition bet?
Proposition bets are one roll wagers that you can make at anytime. Proposition bets include bets where you want a 2,3, 11 or 12 on the next roll or the field where you’re hoping a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 or 12.
If you bet the hard way your number has to hit the exact way shown on the felt. For eg, two 4s to make an 8. Unlike other wagers the proposition bet only counts one roll. You miss your number, you lose the bet.
Top tips to play to win
• If you’re a beginner, the pass line bet is the safest way to ease yourself into the game
• Always place an odds bet where the opportunity as there’s 0 house edge, which means either the player/s win or no one wins.
• When placing an odds bet only place a 6 and/or 8
• Never wager a place bet on the 6 and 8 because it’s the same bet as placing the 6 or 8 but has the worst payout.
• Proposition bets should be avoided if you want to raise your winning stakes because they are one roll wagers, which means you only have one chance to hit your number or you lose.
• Think wisely about how much you’re betting when you place a proposition wager because you have a 1 in 12 chance of hitting as you only get 1 roll to hit, so the risk of losing is high.
• Always check where the button is on the felt and whether it’s off or on and if it’s on, then it’s placement on the felt.
See our Strategy and Guide Videos Here
How to Blackjack Tournament http://bit.ly/1XPzI00