Craps Strategy Video Information:
In this video I revisit the Maximize $150 strategy. This time I double it up and use a $300 bankroll instead of the $150 short stack. It is simply a doubling of the bets in order to maximize the $300.
How to Play:
1. $30 Don’t Pass bet
2. If it loses, repeat bet with 2nd shooter’s allotment. If it wins, take winning to rack.
3. Don’t Pass bet, previous winnings, and next shooter’s allotment gives you $90 to play with. Place $30 each on 5 and 9 after establishing point with a Don’t Pass bet.
4. If 5/9 hit, pull down bet with the winnings. If PSO, start over at step 3
5. If 5 or 9 hit prior to 7 out transition to light side play
6. Place all winnings and next shooter’s allotment starting with 5/9 then 6/8 and finally 4/10
7. Collect all winnings with same bet. Once profit goal met, pull everything down.
The opinions in this video are not guaranteed or warranty to produce any particular result. This video is for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am a novice play and produce these videos to spread my love of the game.
Any form of gambling carries an inherent risk. Never gamble with money you cannot afford to lose. Anyone who believes they, or someone they know, may have a gambling addiction, please seek help. National Problem Gambling Helpline 1-800-522-4700 Call Text or Chat NCPGambling.org
#onpointcraps #OnPointCraps #Craps #CrapsMath #WinningAtCraps #MaxOdds #CrapsStrategyForBeginners #AdvancedCrapsStrategy #HowToPlayCraps #CrapsStrategy #HowToPlayCraps #CrapsForBeginners #CrapsSchool #WinAtCraps #DiceControl #DiceInfluence #WinningCrapsStrategy #LiveCraps #CrapsStrategy #ComeBets #DontCome #LayBets #PlaceBets #PassLine #DontPass #DarkSide #BestCrapsStrategy #160across #HedgelessHorseman