Poker Tips Video Source & Information:
It’s time for the 2019 World Series of Poker (WSOP) and I show you my week of prep leading up to the festival in this travel vlog. We start in Hong Kong and move on to Macau to explore the casinos and restaurants, it’s then time to take what can only be described as the journey from hell to Las Vegas. We find ourselves sat down at a Poker table pretty quickly!
#Dance2Donate – $100 Giveaway
Enter the #Dance2Donate competition for a chance to win 1% of my profits for my ~$13,000 Vegas summer tournament schedule. 0.5% for you and 0.5% for your chosen charity. Should the combined total be less than $100 by the end of July then the winner and their chosen charity each earn $50 GUARANTEED.
I had an amazing time creating this video and spent most of it stood up dancing around whilst doing it. It reminded me of my time at Tony Robbin’s Unleash the Power Within back in April 2017. Getting up and just dancing around can really be the kick start you need into changing your mood and feelings for the rest of the day.
We spend most of our day sat down consuming everything that is thrown to us through Social Media and the internet. Why not change it up today? Stand up, turn your speakers up, experience this video in a different way and shake that ass!
– Record a video of 10 seconds or more doing any form of dance/movement whilst watching this vlog. Each person in the video is 1 entry. You can only enter the competition if a video has been posted onto social media using #Dance2Donate and you have commented on this YouTube video with your chosen charity.
1. Post your video on either Twitter/Instagram (1 entry for each) and nominate 1 friend or family member with the #Dance2Donate tag.
2. Subscribe to Oliver Biles YouTube (1 entry)
3. Retweet my tweet which announces this competition – https://twitter.com/OliverBiles/status/1133788470986412037 (1 entry)
4. Share my post on my Facebook page which announces this competition (1 entry)
5. Follow @OliverBiles on Instagram & Twitter (1 entry for each)
6. DM me on Instagram or Twitter to confirm your entry.
7. Entries open until 14th July midnight, EST.
8. Winner announced on 16th July.
Winner will be chosen at random, it will not be down to the quality of the video, just have fun!
For every video that is uploaded I will donate $1 to a charity that I will chose from the YouTube comments. (Maximum of $100)
Please note that all submissions will be put together and shown in a future vlog. DM me if you would like your video to not be featured.
AL’sic – Paradise
Niwel & Eneko Artola – Duality
Ikson – Reveal
Ikson – Smile
Camera: Canon Powershot G7X Mark II, DJI Pocket Osmo, Google Pixel 2 Smartphone.
Selfie Stick: Attanta Monopod, PGYTech.
Tripod: GorillaPod 1K Kit, PGYTech.
Microphone: Boya BY-M1
Software: Filmora Video Editor