Learn Baccarat Video Source & Info:
Welcome to Episode 23 on Baccarat How to Build Your Bankroll Live. As the tile suggests all of our play is recorded live. We seem to get stuck in a rut a lot and this episode is no different. Eventually we will get the system back on track and sometimes it takes perseverance.
In today’s society many people want instant gratification. And if this is you, you’ve come to the wrong place. You have to have the right temperament to make a living playing and there will be many days where you just can’t seem to get ahead.
This episode and the several that follow will test your mettle. If you are looking to play on a professional at some point you’ll run into the tough times. But just as there can be many tough days, the good days eventually return.
Whether you have the system or not, watch as we use the preferred method of play. This video practices what we preach…and that is in order to be a consistent winner in baccarat, discipline, patience and strong money management skills are a must!
As a serious player you have to be well disciplined. Not only that you need a money management system that works… and at the time of this writing, Vegas Grind Money Management System is working quite well!
Contact: Clay Hart, System Developer
New Secure Website: www.vgmms.com
To get your subscription to the system visit vgmms.com
Subscribe to our Newsletter: Email us with “Subscribe” as the topic and send to email@example.com
Online Casino: betonline.ag
This Video was recorded using MOVAVI
Please read the ground rules to this series and the disclaimer below.
DISCLAIMER: My videos, writings, the Vegas Grind YouTube Channel, and www.vegasgrind.com are for information and entertainment purposes only. Results are not guaranteed. I show how you can win at various casino games using the Vegas Grind System I’ve developed, as well as other techniques.
If you have already subscribed to VGMMS through vegasgrind.com/store please feel free to track along and compare results.
Here are some ground rules to this series:
1. The shoes I will be playing in the series are all played live and consecutively. Therefore, I will not cherry pick or alter the results in any manner.
2. If I crash and burn, I crash and burn. I will not hold anything back. And if I win you will see that too.
3. I will try to win a maximum of 3 units per shoe. If at any time I feel that I need to, I reserve the right to get out of the shoe.
4. I will be playing a maximum of one shoe per episode and as little as 1 hand.
5. Behind the scenes I will be using VGMMS to manage my money using only a one to three unit spread.
6. The Levels (patterns) I use are the exact 8 ones I use in the VGMMS lessons. My goal is to show you how to build your bankroll. Since these are live videos you will see the steps the actual steps I use with the preferred method of play using VGMMS.
7. I may also use HART, our Hit And Run Technique to try and dig out of a jam. As well, I may also use NEWHART which is our advanced and new hit and run technique recently released to the public.
8. We started the series with a 100 unit cushion and will be using $5 units. According to our Money Management rules when we win our unit size will increase and if we lose the unit size may be lowered.
9. I may also show you other patterns and other games such as roulette and craps where the system can be used.
10. I will try and post a YT video on this series as time permits and reserve the right to cancel the series at any time.