Learn Craps Video Source And Information:
iPhone Craps: Aw Craps! lets you experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps right on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Seasoned shooters through beginners will love Aw Craps! ease of use, accurate table layout and game play. Aw Craps! unique dice rolling, where you control the direction and strength of the throw, really sets it apart from other craps games.
Aw Craps! was designed with ease of use in mind. The chips and table areas were made as large as possible to make controlling Aw Craps! easy. A tap on any table area will quickly give you useful information about that area. And the Aw Craps! guided tour will get you going ASAP.
• Unique dice rolling allows you to actually “toss” the dice
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Tap the lost bet area to view bets lost on the last roll
• Easily control if bets are “working” or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
Aw Craps! was designed to look and play like casino craps, unlike many of the other craps offerings. Making bets is very much like making bets on an actual casino craps table. For example, to make a $12 place bet on the 6 in a casino, you would pick up $12 in chips, drop them on the table and tell the dealer, “place the six”. In Aw Craps! you select $12 in chips, then tap the number 6 area. Then from the list of available bets select “Place the 6”. The Aw Craps! dealer will move the chips to the correct position on the table just like in a casino. If the place bet wins, the casino dealer will place your $14 in winnings on the table, and you need to pick them up. In Aw Craps! it works the same way, winnings are placed on the table and it is up to you to collect them.
Manual rolling mode allows you to pick each dice roll. Manual rolling mode can help if you are learning or teaching someone. Say you are learning about the come bet. Make a $5 come bet. Now, say the next roll is a 7 or 11, the come bet wins. Choose a roll of 7 or 11 and watch it happen on the screen. Or you can choose a point number and watch your come bet get moved to the number. Manual rolling mode can also be used if you want to roll real dice. Just use manual mode to choose the rolls you make on real dice.
Currently supported bets in Aw Craps! are: pass line, pass line odds, don’t pass, don’t pass odds, come, come odds, don’t come, don’t come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12 and C+E.
Please send suggestions and feature requests to us at firstname.lastname@example.org