Poker Strategy Info And Source:
Card Player columnist, WSOP bracelet winner, and LearnProPoker training site founder Ryan Laplante is well known on Twitter for his popular polls that break down hands and poker strategy concepts. In this video, Card Player TV caught up with Laplante to discuss a poll he posted in which he asked his followers about their expectations when they enter a poker tournament. Laplante asked what result they expected from any given tournament that they enter, given that they play well. Only 32 percent of voters said they expected to bust outside of the money, while the other 68 percent either planned on making the money, running deep or even making the final table. We asked Laplante for his thoughts about the poll and the sometimes unrealistic expectations players have when entering any one event.