Learn How to Play Mini Baccarat. Win with probabilitybaccarat.com

Learn Baccarat Video Source & Info:


About where all Gamblers fit in:

50% The Poor, who believe their only real chance to make more money is by gambling.
45% The Bored, who happily regard gambling losses as the price for entertainment.
4% The Rich, who have more money and time than they know what to do with.
1% The Skilled, who are scholars of gambling, and who may make careers out of it.
If you want to be among the 1% then this is for you. If you have to place a bet every time a hand is played then you are among the other 99% and need to move on.

Baccarat is a game of chance, but there is no reason why we cannot go beyond gambling and become a player. The game is just as fun and exciting, probably more so. Baccarat, like all games of chance, has an underlying mathematical structure. There is no reason not to do the math. Why not identify the investment opportunities that present themselves during the course of each shoe?

Yes, I said investment opportunities. For players, not for gamblers. Here is a way to stop feeding the house your hard earned money and start playing baccarat (not gambling) with a winning edge. Based on standard procedures of play, the average number of hands per shoe will be 80. And on the average, out of those 80 hands there will 8 ties and 72 decisions.


Source: YouTube

Share this video:
Learn How to Play Mini Baccarat. Win with probabilitybaccarat.com